Diabetic Can Dessert Without Guilt
Diabetics are always on the lookout for great diabetic desserts recipes they will enjoy eating. What many will find are great diabetic chicken recipes to replace their old diabetic chicken recipe. They will seldom find great diabetic recipes desserts can made from. This is why there are many diabetic food recipes coming out like diabetic recipes online which will help diabetics to get the dessert they want to eat. This includes diabetic low carb recipes which can be used for diabetic holiday recipes.
There are more sources than ever to find great diabetic diet recipes. This way you can find the diabetic diet recipe you are looking for. You can find ideas in a diabetic cook book or even in a diabetic cooking magazine which will suit your needs. By keeping your options open, you will even be able to find great dessert recipes you will be able to enjoy as often as you wish.
Here is a great chocolate ice cream recipe for diabetics:
10 tbs. agave syrup
2 oz. chocolate, unsweetened, chopped fine
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 X 1 ½ cup half and half
5 egg yolk, large
1. Heat syrup, chocolate and chocolate is just melted. Pour into bowl and rest.
2. Heat one half and half with cocoa powder until simmering for 30 seconds. Whisk to smooth.
3. Add to other mixture.
4. Heat remaining half and half with pinch of salt. When warm, pour slowly over egg yolks while whisking. Return to pan and heat until just thickened. Strain into chocolate mix.
5. Mix and cool. Blend until smooth.
6. When cool, finish in ice cream machine.